From: "Steve Simon" <steve@quintile.net>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 01:17:33 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi people,

I have had to renew my certificate for tls and am getting a strange error from imap4d
when trying to collect email from my iphone.

	tls reports failed: factotum_rsa_open: no key matches proto=rsa service=tls role=client

Which does not make sense to me as my factotum has my new ras key in it:

	key proto=rsa service=tls role=client owner=* size=2048 ek=10001 !dk=...

I have also put the same key in bootes factotum so it can be used for smtp outgoing mail, and rebooted to populate bootes factotum.

I have updated /sys/lib/tls/mail.pem, I even remembered to import the PEM
certificate (profile as apple calls it) into my phone.

What have I missed? why can't tlssrv find my key in my factotum?

-Steve