* [9fans] Blogger tools
@ 2009-08-16 19:32 matt
From: matt @ 2009-08-16 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

When the time came to choose a blogging platform I chose blogger because
a few other 9fans had done the same and I thought "great, blogger's UI
is annoying enough that someone will make some plan9 tools"

Two years later, that someone is me.

A bunch of shell scripts that wrap around some python, and my optional
shell script driven fs

/n/sources/contrib/maht/blogger

You'll need bichued's python which is now a contrib the day after I
worked out how to install it from source but the product of  that was
wanting better blogging tools :>

Matt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-08-16 19:32 UTC | newest]