* [9fans] Is there a Live USB version of Plan 9?
@ 2010-01-15  3:27 Johannes Türme
From: Johannes Türme @ 2010-01-15  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I did a search on the subject of a Live USB in the archives but found nothing. Does anyone know of something like that for Plan 9? I like this feature as I own a Lenovo S10-2 netbook. There are tools to create Live USB's out of LiveCD images available for some Linux distributions and I was wondering if there's something like that for Plan 9? otherwise, it would be a great tool to develop. Thanks in advance.

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1001xIE2
Optimal für Windows Live: Internet Explorer 8! Jetzt gratis testen

* Re: [9fans] Is there a Live USB version of Plan 9?
@ 2010-01-15  3:51 ` Daniel Patterson
From: Daniel Patterson @ 2010-01-15  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans