* [9fans] ktrans on p9p
@ 2010-04-03 20:31 Alex Lee
From: Alex Lee @ 2010-04-03 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Dear all,

I've found ktrans to be extremely useful in 9vx (thanks, Kenji), and I'm
wondering now whether it would be possible to use it with plan9port (on
Linux). Mainly I would want this for acme -- would it make sense to
modify p9p acme to include ktrans within it? Or is there a better
approach? Any suggestions on how to go about this would be much appreciated.

Also, in case it is of use to anyone else, I modified ktrans to support
ancient/polytonic Greek, using betacode input:
  http://bitbucket.org/alexlee/ktrans/
And here is a ttf2subf'd version of DejaVu Sans, for better Greek glyph
coverage:
  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1734204/djsans.tar.gz

Alex

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-04-03 20:31 UTC | newest]