* [9fans] Notice: plan9changes will not receive updates until 20th of May
@ 2006-05-06 21:23 Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2006-05-06 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans, plan9changes

There will be no new posts until the 20th of May, the server that runs the
scripts that generate change/patch notifications are on a ADSL line that will
be down until I come back from a trip. My apologies for the inconvenience.

If you would like to see the scripts moved to the Bell Labs servers that host
the main sources repository so this doesn't happen again, please email
rsc@swtch.com and try to convince Russ to do it (my emails to him about
this did not receive any real answer.)

Thanks for your patience

the plan9changes list admin

* Re: [9fans] Notice: plan9changes will not receive updates until 20th of May
@ 2006-05-06 21:44 ` Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2006-05-06 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Come on, Russ is for sure busy enough. So please, don´t ask people to
flood him or anyone else with mails. After all, if anyone wants mail
notifications, I´m pretty sure he can write the scripts and run them locally.

@ 2006-05-06 22:48 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2006-05-06 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans, plan9changes

> There will be no new posts until the 20th of May, the server that runs the
> scripts that generate change/patch notifications are on a ADSL line that will
> be down until I come back from a trip. My apologies for the inconvenience.
>
> If you would like to see the scripts moved to the Bell Labs servers that host
> the main sources repository so this doesn't happen again, please email
> rsc@swtch.com and try to convince Russ to do it (my emails to him about
> this did not receive any real answer.)

I stopped writing change entries two weeks ago.  It was very liberating.

Russ