Hi everybody out there, I took the last week to write a driver for my Matrox G400. I'll send another files this week to support the G450. I think it wouldn't take much work to enhance the actual driver so that it supports the G200 serie. I'll give it a try once I get hold of this card (around the end of august). I'm currently working on the 2d accel feature (which isn't supported as of yet). Though, the source code isn't very clean, and probably needs a complete rewrite, It works fairly well on my computer. I'll rewrite it properly some time later. At now, there only the 8 bits mode which works correctly. (Quite a lot of misfeatures in the end :() Now, is there any project around regarding the OpenGL support ?, also, for the Overlays support ?. Does someone know about a driver beeing under developpment for the Radeon video card (ATI). Or if it is already supported. Either way, does/will it support 2D acceleration features ?. If none of this exists, I'd gladly start this project myself. I'll welcome any comment regarding this project. Regards, Philippe Anel,