I'm new to this and need a bit of help, I am trying to install Plan9 onto my notebook which doesn't have a CDROM drive. The install starts to go well until it doesn't recognize my PC NIC . I have no other way of transferring the necessary files over to my notebook other than over the net. Here is a quick breakdown of my hardware list: Intel 82371AB Disk, TI PCI-1250 Cardbus controller, 3Com Etherlink III PCMCIA 3C589D, Neomagic MagicGraph vid, all on a HP OmniBook 2100. I have attached a copy of my Plan9 config file. If any of you can help with this issue please let me know. Thank you, Marques C Luke