Hi, I am waiting for my RaspPi to start some cracking, but meanwhile you can have a look at http://kernelnomicon.org/ which is illustrating the progress for RPi to boot FreeBSD. It provides useful bunch of info about booting process that RPi uses - can be a very good starting point. On 2012-07-16 10:44 , opryymak@gmail.com wrote: > Another neat comparison of 44 tiny devices: > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4035896/a320_downloads/SBC_comparison44.pdf > > I wonder which one will run Plan9 without much of a hassle. Have to wait somebody to crack RaspberryPi.