Hi all - I've just been looking at the docs for cons and consolefs. I am just **blown away** by how cleanly and elegantly keyboard input is handled in Plan 9! There seems to be *none* of the - um - "less than optimal", to put it mildly - approach of Linux, with its termios and friends. There doesn't even seem to be the need for "readline",as far as I can tell. I assume it would be extremely difficult (if not impossible) to implement this approach to keyboard-handling on Linux - would I be correct in saying that? It's a pity, if that's the case. Anyway, just a bit of praise there for the Plan 9 devs..... :) - Andy