* [9fans] 9vx.OSX bug: resize on second display causes window to go wrong
@ 2008-07-03 14:38 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2008-07-03 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have a 10.5 MacBook with an external display attached. When I start
9vx, things look normal. I can resize the window on the main display.
If I move it to the second display and resize, the window goes from
"good" to "bad":

http://strand1.com/who/anthony/bug/good.png
http://strand1.com/who/anthony/bug/bad.png

Resizing the window back to the original geometry makes the window "good" again.

Note that this is "just" a display issue. Things within 9vx continue
to run just fine, and can update the display (although that becomes
unreliable, especially in the portion of rio windows to the left of
where they should be). Dragging my mouse over where the rio window
border should be causes the cursor to turn into the "resize" cursor,
and resizing works fine, dragging the still-slanted window around.

This happens independent of what's running within 9vx: I see the same
thing even with no rio.
Anthony