* [9fans] GSoC: 3 days left for student applications
@ 2009-03-30 14:31 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2009-03-30 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Folks:
There's just over 3 days left for student applications. We've got a
few very nice applications in so far, but would love to see plenty
more. If you're considering submitting an application, I'd encourage
you to do so. If you're unsure about some aspect, come hang out in
#plan9-gsoc on irc.freenode.net and we can help you refine your idea
and application.

We've also got a lot of folks on the list connected to various
universities. If you know any talented students with an interest in
Plan 9 or related technologies, encourage them to apply! There's
plenty of things on the Ideas page (http://gsoc.cat-v.org/ideas/) that
haven't been addressed yet, and I'm sure there are students out there
with great ideas we haven't thought of yet.

Student applications must be in by April 3, 19:00 UTC. Decisions on
those applications are made by April 15.

Anthony

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-30 14:31 UTC | newest]