* [9fans] tea for plan 9
@ 2003-08-27  8:59 Caerwyn Jones
From: Caerwyn Jones @ 2003-08-27  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've uploaded some software to http://caerwyn.home.comcast.net/ for use with
Plan 9.
TEA (Time Element Attribute) is a set of tools a managing temporal data.
In particular, tea can be used for creating annotations and relations among
file names.

Enjoy!

-Caerwyn

* Re: [9fans] tea for plan 9
@ 2003-08-27  9:55 ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2003-08-27  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caerwyn, 9fans

> I've uploaded some software to http://caerwyn.home.comcast.net/ for use with
> Plan 9.
> TEA (Time Element Attribute) is a set of tools a managing temporal data.
> In particular, tea can be used for creating annotations and relations among
> file names.

Simple but (and?) powerful.  A great idea, IMHO.  Consider yourself
preflattered, I have every intention of copying the idea for my
grandiose plans :-)  I'll let you know.

++L

* Re: [9fans] tea for plan 9
@ 2003-08-27  9:59   ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2003-08-27  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Oops!  Was meant as private mail, sorry about the noise.

++L