Networking for VBox was covered in some older posts. A search in the ml's archive should find them. On 03/03/2014 09:32 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote: > > On Mar 3, 2014, at 10:05, Peter Hull wrote: > >> It’s not as exciting as real hardware but you could always run it on a virtual machine. I’ve got it running fine on VirtualBox, with networking (internet and between VMs) > > Please post *actual* *working* config files to the wiki! There is much anecdotal talk of 9 under various VMs, but almost no actual evidence of how to make it work. > > FWIW, I have QEMU configs coming in a day or two. > > --lyndon > > -- ; Alexandru Gheorghe ; alghe.global {at} gmail {dot} com ; OpenPGP key ID 0xCAF985D2