On 03/03/2014 10:37 PM, erik quanstrom wrote: > On Mon Mar 3 15:30:02 EST 2014, alghe.global@gmail.com wrote: > >> Networking for VBox was covered in some older posts. A search in the >> ml's archive should find them. > > vbox networking changes with every minor release, and interacts with > the local physical hardware, and os version. so the archives are not > necessarly helpful. > > - erik > should we gather some configuration steps/examples for known stable builds of vbox and post them in a wiki somewhere(?) at least people could resort to those and omit the minor releases,until a major (for which we write yet another entry in wiki if necessary and breaks plan9). is this reasonable? -- ; Alexandru Gheorghe ; alghe.global {at} gmail {dot} com ; OpenPGP key ID 0xCAF985D2