* [9fans] New (again) to plan9
@ 2013-01-08  7:20 Francois Pussault
From: Francois Pussault @ 2013-01-08  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Indroducting myself :

Hi there, I am new user of plan9 since I have my raspberry-pi
so I use plan9 (modified SD-card Image from Mr.Miller with standalone-machine setup).

I used plan9 on x486 many years ago.

It's a pleasure to use it again.

I hope I won't spam the list with too many questions...
currently reading docs & testing setup.

I'm also going to use an old computer x686 as another plan9-machine

As I'm Unix user since about 18years...should be ok to learn again plan9 OS

regards

Cordialement
Francois Pussault
3701 - 8 rue Marcel Pagnol
31100 Toulouse
France
+33 6 17 230 820   +33 5 34 365 269
fpussault@contactoffice.fr

* Re: [9fans] New (again) to plan9
@ 2013-01-08  8:17 ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2013-01-08  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fpussault, 9fans

> As I'm Unix user since about 18years...should be ok to learn again
> plan9 OS

It's what you may not be able to unlearn that you need to be afraid of
:-)

I wish you a happy journey.

++L