echo ip_dns_server > /env/DNSSERVER 2009/6/15 Angelo Papenhoff > Hello, > after my last attempt on plan9 several months ago I again decided to > give plan9 a chance and installed it, > but I have no idea how to set up my network. I think the files to edit > are in /lib/ndb but I have no clue how to do that. I read every doc on > the plan9 site that seemed promising but it didn't help me set up my > network connection. > What I want is simple (under unix): I want the system to be part in my > domain and use another computer in my network as DNS server. I already > configured /cfg/gnot/termrc to set my ip via ip/ipconfig and I can > ping other computers in my network but dns doesn't work (the doc says > I just need to start ndb/dns -r, but firstly it's already started and > secondly it doesn't work). Could anyone please explain to me how to > set up my network? > > Thanks, > Angelo Papenhoff > >