yes there is pf9 for windows, which is a port of p9p. I have also been working on my own port for years, more orientated towards using a windows box as a cup server. shout if you want that. Steve > On 29 Nov 2014, at 00:54, Ryan Gonzalez wrote: > > I Google'd it, but I didn't find anything. Does it build? > > -- > Ryan > If anybody ever asks me why I prefer C++ to C, my answer will be simple: "It's becauseslejfp23(@#Q*(E*EIdc-SEGFAULT. Wait, I don't think that was nul-terminated." > Personal reality distortion fields are immune to contradictory evidence. - srean > Check out my website: http://kirbyfan64.github.io/