* [9fans] [Off-Topic] Troff macros for professinal looking resume, cv and coverletters
@ 2011-05-26  7:32 Fernan Bolando
From: Fernan Bolando @ 2011-05-26  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi

Anybody know of a collection of troff macros for resume, cv and cover letters?

regards
fernan

* Re: [9fans] [Off-Topic] Troff macros for professinal looking resume, cv and coverletters
@ 2011-05-26  7:57 ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2011-05-26  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fernanbolando, 9fans

There is a description here: http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~copeland/work/,
search on the page for resume, but once you have read it you will see
that there is not much too it really.

letters: plan9's ms macros has the .LT document type though I have not tried it,
I always did it rather more manually using troff and various indents.

-Steve