From: Wes Kussmaul <wes@ReliableID.com>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: Re: [9fans] 9P Cloud™
Date: Tue,  7 Jul 2015 15:27:20 -0400	[thread overview]

Congratulations, Skip and all contributors! Personal clouds (*truly*
personal clouds) are the future.

Any prospects for certificate authentication as an alternative to oauth2?

Wes

--

Wes Kussmaul
The Authenticity Institute

office +1 781 790 1674
mobile +1 781 330 1881

THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT
IS ADDRESSED. If it was addressed incorrectly there's not much I can do
but ask you politely to pretend you didn't see it. Any disclaimer
suggesting that the sender has some kind of recourse is just wishful
thinking.

If I had a message from you that was digitally signed using your
Sigillum™ identity credential from the Osmio Vital Records Department
(http://osmio.ch), we could easily and at no cost exchange encrypted
messages and files with each other.