* Re: [9fans] Your message to 9fans awaits moderator approval
       [not found] <mailman.1447.1386047928.2642.9fans@9fans.net>
@ 2013-12-03  7:47 ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2013-12-03  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Does anyone know what this is about?  It makes me think that I forgot
to delete the "9fans" recipient when replying to all, where my
intention was to reply only to Erik, but I can't be sure.  If that was
the case, then the moderator may as well just drop the message, it was
somewhat personal.

++L

@ 2013-12-03 22:23   ` Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2013-12-03 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:47 AM,  <lucio@proxima.alt.za> wrote:
> Does anyone know what this is about?  It makes me think that I forgot
> to delete the "9fans" recipient when replying to all, where my
> intention was to reply only to Erik, but I can't be sure.  If that was
> the case, then the moderator may as well just drop the message, it was
> somewhat personal.

Hi,  I've been on vacation, and just saw this.
As a very weak anti-spam measure we limit the number of recipients
to 9fans mail.   Looks like you ran into that.
I'll check the queue and let you know.

* Re: [9fans] Your message to 9fans awaits moderator approval
@ 2013-12-04  6:23     ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2013-12-04  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Hi,  I've been on vacation, and just saw this.
> As a very weak anti-spam measure we limit the number of recipients
> to 9fans mail.   Looks like you ran into that.
> I'll check the queue and let you know.

Thanks, Scott.  It is not serious, but I am a little puzzled by the
possibility that a message from me may have had too many recipients.
I'd like to inspect that message, if at all possible, I don't have
enough information to identify it and check its origin on this side.

++L