Hey Andrey, This is actually using the solaris drawterm binary from your website. Does it have the RGB/BGR bug? Could be I'm just using an ancient version. I compiled a newer binary late last night, but I won't have a chance to test it for a while. Noah On 4/28/06, andrey mirtchovski wrote: > > > > > isn't that the same RGB vs BGR bug in old drawterms? > > to make myself clearer, the background is gray, text is black and the > rio windows are white (but borders aren't), so you won't see a > difference until you get a colored window up or display an image. > > i used to see the wrong colors when running a binary on solaris, > displaying on a remote X running on x86 > > andrey >