* [9fans] iwp9 hotel info
@ 2008-10-14  2:34 erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2008-10-14  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

is there any way to contact or get reservation information for the
the park hotel, recommended by the iwp9 website, via email
or over the web?  neither method has worked for me.
no answer to the email, and the web site appears nonfunctional
with multiple browsers.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info
@ 2008-10-14  4:39 ` Jeff Sickel
From: Jeff Sickel @ 2008-10-14  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Go directly to http://www.amhotels.gr/index_ENG.htm.  It's a flash
site that can through browsers off, but there is a link to a form that
you may want to use:

    http://www.volosnet.gr/amhoteliers/Reservation%5FENG/

I used that and got a response in email within a few hours.  Now I
just need to figure out how to call and make sure everything is
confirmed.

-jas

On Oct 13, 2008, at 9:34 PM, erik quanstrom wrote:

> is there any way to contact or get reservation information for the
> the park hotel, recommended by the iwp9 website, via email
> or over the web?  neither method has worked for me.
> no answer to the email, and the web site appears nonfunctional
> with multiple browsers.
>
> - erik

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info
@ 2008-10-14  5:38 ` Gorka Guardiola
From: Gorka Guardiola @ 2008-10-14  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:34 AM, erik quanstrom <quanstro@quanstro.net> wrote:
> is there any way to contact or get reservation information for the
> the park hotel, recommended by the iwp9 website, via email
> or over the web?  neither method has worked for me.
> no answer to the email, and the web site appears nonfunctional
> with multiple browsers.

I recommend just giving a call, it is easier.
The phone is +302421036511
They speak English.

--
- curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info
@ 2008-10-14 14:03   ` Noah Evans
From: Noah Evans @ 2008-10-14 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

What kind of deal did you guys get at Park hotel? I settled on a
double twin at the Phillipos for 75 euros.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Jeff Sickel <jas@corpus-callosum.com> wrote:
> Go directly to http://www.amhotels.gr/index_ENG.htm.  It's a flash site that
> can through browsers off, but there is a link to a form that you may want to
> use:
>
>   http://www.volosnet.gr/amhoteliers/Reservation%5FENG/
>

> I used that and got a response in email within a few hours.  Now I just need
> to figure out how to call and make sure everything is confirmed.
>
> -jas
>

> On Oct 13, 2008, at 9:34 PM, erik quanstrom wrote:
>
>> is there any way to contact or get reservation information for the
>> the park hotel, recommended by the iwp9 website, via email
>> or over the web?  neither method has worked for me.
>> no answer to the email, and the web site appears nonfunctional
>> with multiple browsers.
>>
>> - erik

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info
@ 2008-10-14 14:19     ` Gorka Guardiola
From: Gorka Guardiola @ 2008-10-14 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Noah Evans <noah.evans@gmail.com> wrote:
> What kind of deal did you guys get at Park hotel? I settled on a
> double twin at the Phillipos for 75 euros.

I can't remember, but whatever the price for a single room was with the
IWP9 thing.

--
- curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info
@ 2008-10-14 14:43       ` Rodolfo kix García
From: Rodolfo kix García  @ 2008-10-14 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I have the room in the Phillipos too. Is cheaper than the Park Hotel with
or without the IWP9 offer. On the other hand, probably the Park Hotel is
better.

--
Rodolfo García AKA kix
http://www.kix.es/

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info
@ 2008-10-14 16:42         ` Anant Narayanan
From: Anant Narayanan @ 2008-10-14 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 14-Oct-08, at 4:43 PM, Rodolfo kix García wrote:
> I have the room in the Phillipos too. Is cheaper than the Park Hotel
> with
> or without the IWP9 offer. On the other hand, probably the Park
> Hotel is
> better.
>
>> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Noah Evans <noah.evans@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> What kind of deal did you guys get at Park hotel? I settled on a
>>> double twin at the Phillipos for 75 euros.
>>
>> I can't remember, but whatever the price for a single room was with
>> the
>> IWP9 thing.

The Park hotel offers rooms for 68 Euros/night (includes breakfast and
the IWP9 discount).
Reservations are accepted either by email or phone.

Regards,
Anant

* Re: [9fans] iwp9 hotel info
@ 2008-10-14 17:52           ` Noah Evans