Well, I just played with sshnet and looked at the source. It only gives you a /net/cs and a /net/tcp. ndb/cs in this world is a bit minimal. Unless your factotum is also started under that network, it shouldn't be able to dial auth servers available only under that network. You might try starting a second factotum. However, then it probably won't be able to figure out how to map the authdom to an auth server since that isn't available via the sshnet cs. I don't see a way around this without rewriting code. If the sshnet cs simulation actually looked in your /lib/ndb or if authdial looked in your /lib/ndb files after not finding things in /net/cs, you'ld have a chance of making it work.