* [9fans] SoC Project Ideas
@ 2007-03-17 23:59 Devon H. O'Dell
From: Devon H. O'Dell @ 2007-03-17 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

It's nice to see that the SoC page is filling up with students with
interesting projects! I haven't been able to do anything with the wiki
yet -- some personal stuff came up this weekend that's limited my
ability to do anything beyond the occasional email, but I'd like to
mention publically that any work on packet filtering (possibly using
nfil) and device drivers would be greatly appreciated, and I'd be more
than willing to mentor those projects. Additionally, work on KPI
documentation would be nice as well.

I'll add these ideas to the wiki soonish :)

--Devon

* Re: [9fans] SoC Project Ideas
@ 2007-03-18  1:39 ` Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2007-03-18  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi, thanks for joining in as a mentor!

We are using a different list for GSoC discussions, I have forwarded
your email already.

Please join us at http://groups.google.com/group/plan9-gsoc or
#plan9-gsoc in irc.freenode.org.

Best wishes