From: Uriel <uriel99@gmail.com>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Porting to plan9 / PF_UNIX
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:01:24 +0200	[thread overview]

You might want to look at cpu(1) (for Plan 9) and http;//www.xcpu.org
(for Plan 9 and other systems.)

And there is also taskfs by Kenji Arisawa, I think the latest version
of you can find in /n/sources/contrib/arisawa/grid.tgz (Kenji, would
be nice if you added an INDEX file to your sources/contrib dir)

And finally taskbag by Nashi of which the only version I can find is
in http://www.tip9ug.jp/who/nashi/9grid/taskbag.tgz

Nashi: *please*, could you put that stuff in sources/contrib like
everyone else? It is already hard enough to find things as it is.

And as nemo pointed out, srv(1) is probably what you were asking for.

Best wishes

uriel