* [9fans] Google Summer of code 2009
@ 2009-02-09 20:23 hugo rivera
From: hugo rivera @ 2009-02-09 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I heard that there will be a GSoC this year, are there any plans to
get plan 9 as a mentoring organization?

--
Saludos

Hugo

* Re: [9fans] Google Summer of code 2009
@ 2009-03-06 20:36 Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2009-03-06 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

If anyone is looking for projects I am working on USB and it's for
sure there will be many drivers that could be done once the controller
drivers get finished, what shouldn't take much time now. I'm willing
to help anyone willing  to work on such "projects".
Acpi is also needed asap.

Probably it's better to get working and forget about gsoc before doing
something.
IMHO