* [9fans] yet another cheapo mips board
@ 2009-04-07 20:50 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2009-04-07 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Can't remember if this one came up:
$59. http://www.ubnt.com/products/rs.php

ron

* Re: [9fans] yet another cheapo mips board
@ 2009-04-07 21:07 ` Devon H. O'Dell
From: Devon H. O'Dell @ 2009-04-07 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

2009/4/7 ron minnich <rminnich@gmail.com>:
> Can't remember if this one came up:
> $59. http://www.ubnt.com/products/rs.php

Where do you find it for $59? Cheapest I can find from their page is $69.

--dho

* Re: [9fans] yet another cheapo mips board
@ 2009-04-07 23:13   ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2009-04-07 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Devon H. O'Dell <devon.odell@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/4/7 ron minnich <rminnich@gmail.com>:
>> Can't remember if this one came up:
>> $59. http://www.ubnt.com/products/rs.php
>
> Where do you find it for $59? Cheapest I can find from their page is $69.

yeah. I can't find that page again.

Well, with this price going up at this rate ($10 in just a few hours)
better order now!

@ 2009-04-10  8:59     ` Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2009-04-10  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Very nice, found it in Europe for ~50 EUR:
http://landashop.com/catalog/ubiquiti-routerstation-p-848.html

And for a few EUR  more you can get the 'Pro' version with four
Gigabit Ethernet ports and 256Mb of RAM:
http://landashop.com/catalog/ubiquiti-routerstation-p-916.html

uriel

@ 2009-04-10  9:07       ` Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2009-04-10  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

For 37EUR you can get a more minimalist board:
http://landashop.com/catalog/routerboard-rb411-p-73.html

Still plenty of power to run Inferno...

uriel