* [inferno-list] Audio recordings from a couple of IWP9 talks.
@ 2009-06-12 16:58 Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2009-06-12 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs, inferno-list

A while ago I got around publishing the recordings of a couple of
talks from last year's IWP9, unfortunately due to my general laziness
and incompetence only a handful of talks could be recorded.

Fortunately one of the recorded talks was Sape's semaphores talk,
which was absolutely excellent. Noah's talk was also great.

Get the MP3s at: http://iwp9.cat-v.org/2008/audio/

I have recordings of the lighting talks somewhere, but I can't
remember where I put them, will publish them later. Thanks to squeek
for doing the tedious audio editing/conversion!

And thanks also of course to the speakers and workshop organizers.

Enjoy

uriel

P.S.: I also have collected photos taken by various people at:
http://iwp9.cat-v.org/2008/photos/ if you have photos that you would
like added to collection just send them to me.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-12 16:58 UTC | newest]