From: "Benjamin Huntsman" <BHuntsman@mail2.cu-portland.edu>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: RE: Re: [9fans] alpha port?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:38:42 -0700	[thread overview]

I was playing around with the Alpha port earlier this year, trying to get it running on my Multia.
I got the bootloader to compile and run fine, using the "no BWX" flag

never got a Plan 9 server set up to provide a kernel or filesystem, though...

Make sure you have a recent version of the sources... I had changed a few parts of the PALcode definitions earlier this year...

-Ben