As far as I could find, there isn't a newer version of sam for Windows then the one from 9pm, so I started trying to port the plan9port version. So far, I got all of the stuff in the sam/ directory to compile. I'm stuck on lib9, though, since it doesn't compile on Windows in its current form. I've gotten bits and pieces to build, but not the whole thing, so before I end up having to gut it to make it work, I thought I'd ask if anyone might know.. might it be more straightforward to modify the plan9port sam to run on 9pm, or would the only way to get it running on Windows be to port the whole lib9 from p9p at the same time? ... I hate Windows, but alas, it's what I have to live with for my job ... Thanks in advance! -Ben