Suppose I want to have Windows clients be able to connect to their /usr/ share via SMB. Plan 9 comes with aquarela, but from the man page, and my own testing, it apparently only calls 9fs where is whatever you type after the \, such that in my case: \\myplan9server\benhu will properly prompt for authentication, then execute '9fs benhu' which fails, obviously, since 9fs tries to contact the machine 'benhu', which doesn't exist. Is there another way around this, or would I need to modify /rc/bin/9fs to recognize subdirectories of /usr and mount them on /n just to make this work? Thanks in advance! -Ben