Not a big issue, but is it possible to change the default font in drawterm? I imagine once logged in successfully, it could be changed via arguments to rio, but I'm talking about during the text-only login. I ask because my 'bootes' account's profile doesn't start rio, so I occasionally use it to do command-line-only administration things, like adding users. The default font tends to be a bit large though, given the size of my display... I should mention that this is the Windows version... Many thanks in advance! -Ben