* Re: [9fans] gnubin.tgz install
@ 2002-10-07 11:19 athiele
From: athiele @ 2002-10-07 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

	Thanks once again Russ. I `m really having fun with
Plan9.
	Hey, does Plan9 need a new Wiki/download area ?
 I work for a very large Hosting company, and can offer some space to the project if needed. It would probably have to start on FreeBSD, and then I can move a Plan9 machine in once I learn a bit more.

Adrian

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1527 bytes --]

From: "Russ Cox" <rsc@plan9.bell-labs.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] gnubin.tgz install
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:03:42 -0400

do 9fs kfs and then extract it
in /n/kfs.  bind(1) explains what
the error message means.

* [9fans] gnubin.tgz install
@ 2002-10-07  8:18 athiele
From: athiele @ 2002-10-07  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I was told to extract it from
the root directory. When I try to copy
it to / I get
"ca`t create //gnubin.tgz: mounted directory forbids creation "
I tried doing a "9fs kfs"
still same message.
What am I missing ?

* Re: [9fans] gnubin.tgz install