* [9fans] con(1): no longer starts in raw mode?
@ 2013-09-02  6:18 lucio
From: lucio @ 2013-09-02  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is it just me, or has there been a recent change in con(1) that causes
it to start in cooked keyboard mode (seems to wait for Enter before
accepting a ^\, for instance)?

Looking at the source for cmd/con.c, I can't see where "raw" may be
initialised to 1 on entry and, to the best of my knowledge, there
isn't an obvious way to set it, the -C option actually clears it.

Feel free to adjust any misunderstanding on my part.

++L

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-09-02  6:18 UTC | newest]