not sure what Harvey is... is it just plan9 ported to build on gcc? if so does gcc run under Harvey? does gcc run under plan9 now? Steve > On 25 Jul 2015, at 01:43, Ryan Gonzalez wrote: > > https://medium.com/this-is-not-a-monad-tutorial/harvey-an-operating-system-with-plan-9-s-shadow-3081414e5f0b > > I'm not affiliated with this whatsoever; I just saw it on Reddit and found it interesting. > > I found this part particularly neat: > > > We are working in ANSI POSIX environment to have most of well known tools and programs that programmers or end users expects to have in a modern operating system. Things that for traditional Plan 9 would be very difficult to have. > > -- > Sent from my Nexus 5 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.