I tried using kbmap (which is not that easy without < and > on the keyboard), but the key still has no function for me. Weird, honestly. :-/ Thank you for the information that a 9front mailing list exists. I may want to look for that, although I guess that most of them are here as well. > Am 25.07.2019 um 09:17 schrieb Rodrigo G. López : > > i have a qwertz but i use it with the us layout (any other layout sucks for programming). i think you can change the layout with kbmap(1), and set it to de or whatever, although i don't have a 9 machine with me right now so can't tell for sure. > > if the default map doesn't work, read it, ask on #cat-v@freenode and write a new, fixed kbmap you can fling into kbdfs(8). > > you should also ask this in the 9front ml. > > > good luck. > > -rodri > >> On Wed, Jul 24, 2019, 11:06 PM Ole-Hjalmar Kristensen wrote: >> Can't give a definitive answer, but it works fine on my Norwegian keyboard which also has a rather different layout from the US keyboard. Unless the key code is simply not handled, I can't imagine why you get nothing at all. >> >> ons. 24. jul. 2019, 21.03 skrev Jens K. Loewe : >>> Ahoy, >>> >>> I've been trying to give 9front a test ride for a while now, and I'm >>> stuck with one specific problem. >>> >>> So I have a German keyboard layout where <, > and | are on the same >>> key. However, while I have no problems with these keys, in 9front the >>> key seems to be dead on all of my keyboards. I tried quite a lot of >>> them, both inside QEMU on two different computers and on a dedicated >>> ThinkPad. Also, using the de layout does not fix that. >>> >>> Is that a known problem or a configuration error? >>>