* Re: [9fans] How to write drivers for Plan9[Sony Vaio VGN-FZ35]
       [not found] <CANdTsYpRd9XwS_SgwMPn4CUxDbUtsJB_PpREFRPzFV+3oMoYpg@mail.gmail.c>
@ 2012-04-05 13:12 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2012-04-05 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Thu Apr  5 05:29:13 EDT 2012, zhaoym1119@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,everybody
> I am using Sony Vaio VGN-FZ35. I cannot make it run Plan9 natively. Who can
> help me?
> 1\ Tell me where to get drivers.
> 2\ Tell me how to write drivers.[Is that possible?]
> 3\ JUST TELL ME TO QUIT!
> THANKS VERY MUCH!

first, let's start with what the problem is.  does it even
boot far enough to need its devices?  if so, what devices
does it have?  lspci output would be helpful.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] How to write drivers for Plan9[Sony Vaio VGN-FZ35]
@ 2012-04-06  0:48   ` Vincent Zhao
From: Vincent Zhao @ 2012-04-06  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I write a plan9 DVD, you know it doesn't work(I mean can not boot from DVD,
I don't know why.). When i use QUEM, I can not surf the Internet with
abaco~~

@ 2012-04-06  2:43     ` Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2012-04-06  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> I mean can not boot from DVD, I don't know why.

You could / should provide more information than this, though.
Where in the process does it fail? What messages are printed?
Some details on the system (type of disk controller, how and
where the DVD is connected, &c) might also help.

Anthony

* [9fans] How to write drivers for Plan9[Sony Vaio VGN-FZ35]
@ 2012-04-05  9:27 Vincent Zhao
From: Vincent Zhao @ 2012-04-05  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans