Somehow my account "expired" in a way that appears to only affect secstore. I can log in and do stuff, but get the fgui popup for stuff normally stored in my factotum. And ... cpu% auth/secstore -g factotum secstore password: auth/secstore: error: account rtr expired at Sat Jan 2 03:59:59 GMT 2010 secstore password: I am away from my infrastructure and have only a drawterm to play with. What would you suggest I can do to fix this? I tried drawterming in as bootes and running auth/changeuser but that just hangs. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks, Robby