Thank you Erik. On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 7:09 PM, erik quanstrom wrote: > > cpu% auth/secstore -g factotum > > secstore password: > > auth/secstore: error: account rtr expired at Sat Jan 2 03:59:59 GMT 2010 > > secstore password: > > see secstore(8). auth/secuser $user is what you want. on > the console of the auth server. > > I managed to log in as bootes with drawterm and then went and edited /adm/secstore/who/$user by hand to give it a new expiration epoch value. I'm not sure why the auth commands hang in a vanilla drawterm (no rio). I get the impression that setting the console to raw doesn't work with drawterm, but I lack skill and time to figure that one out just now. All sorted now anyway, thanks again, Robby