* [9fans] secstore account expired, how fix it using only drawterm
@ 2010-01-04 18:51 Robert Raschke
From: Robert Raschke @ 2010-01-04 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Somehow my account "expired" in a way that appears to only affect secstore.
I can log in and do stuff, but get the fgui popup for stuff normally stored
in my factotum.

And ...

cpu% auth/secstore -g factotum
secstore password:
auth/secstore: error: account rtr expired at Sat Jan  2 03:59:59 GMT 2010
secstore password:

I am away from my infrastructure and have only a drawterm to play with. What
would you suggest I can do to fix this?

I tried drawterming in as bootes and running auth/changeuser but that just
hangs.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
Robby