As promised, here are changes to the file server kernel to permit the use of jukeboxes with different-sized discs on a single file server. I've tested it with an HP 80EX with 5.2GB discs and an HP 40FX with 2.6GB discs on one file server. I've enclosed the diffs (a little over 200 lines) and a bundle of the changed files. I've done a little other file server work, including incorporating nigel's/forsyth's wormcopy, since I last synced kernels with nemo, but I don't think these changes will be hard to integrate. The files in the fs directory are the prototypes for cloning file server kernels.