Hi, I added support for LCD screens in the Radeon driver. It only works if the BIOS has panel information defined. I didn't test it for resolutions different than the default for the display. I am attaching the two files that are changed. You need the rest from http://mapage.noos.fr/phillipe.anel/plan9rxxx.html. The driver does not support DFP panels, only LCD. I don't have DFP, so I didn't bother to add support for something that I can't test. BTW, is there any reason for this driver to not be included in the distribution? Thanks, Lucho