From: David Gordon Hogan <dhog@plan9.bell-labs.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] Three types of HGH products
Date: Tue,  4 Jun 2002 22:55:27 -0400	[thread overview]

> Our toll free number is 1-888-621-7300

Call this number and tell them that you Don't
Like Spam.

> An HGH staff member is available<br>
> 9 to 5 Pacific Time.<br>
> If after hours, please leave you name<br>
> and day and evening phone numbers.<br>
> We will call you back in a no pressure,<br>
> educational manner.<br>

I will call you in a high-pressure, confrontational
manner.  Repeatedly.

> If you are overseas call your long distance<br>
> operator and ask to be connected to our<br>
> phone number.&nbsp; We will call you back so<br>
> we can pay for the long distance charges.<br>

What a _smashing_ idea!

> &nbsp;&nbsp; This message is in full compliance with<br>
> U.S. Federal requirements for commercial<br>
> email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301,<br>
> Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S.<br>
> Congress and is not considered SPAM<br>

The 1000s of automated phone calls you are now
receiving are in accordance with the First Amendment,
and are not considered War Dialing.  [heh, just kidding]

> This message is not intended for residents in the<br>
> states of CA, NC, NV, RI, TN, VA &amp; WA.<br>
> Screening of addresses has been done to the best<br>
> of our technical ability.<br>

Anyone from these states hit?

I've seriously just had enough of these spammers.
I want relief.  I want catharsis.