* [9fans] Speculation
@ 2006-03-09  7:01 Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2006-03-09  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

 > I thought I was the only one with a New Zealand at the end of my
street.

Perhaps you are. But we have one of those at the end of our street. And
it goes to eleven.

* Re: [9fans] Speculation
@ 2006-03-09 14:38 ` Jack Johnson
From: Jack Johnson @ 2006-03-09 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 3/8/06, Andrew Simmons <andrew.simmons@monitorbm.co.nz> wrote:
> Perhaps you are. But we have one of those at the end of our street. And
> it goes to eleven.

What happens at midnight?

* Re: [9fans] speculation
@ 2006-03-09  7:40 ` Sergey Zhilkin
From: Sergey Zhilkin @ 2006-03-09  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

IMHO joke from labs :)

On 3/8/06, andrey mirtchovski <mirtchovski@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/08/you_only_search_twice/
>
> you'll see plan9 in there.

* Re: [9fans] Speculation
@ 2006-03-09  6:38 ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2006-03-09  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 3/8/06, Andrew Simmons <andrew.simmons@monitorbm.co.nz> wrote:
>  > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/08/you_only_search_twice/
>
>  >you'll see plan9 in there.
>
> It's all very well seeing plan9 in there, but I'm more concerned about
> the fact that Google is apparently planning to buy New Zealand and set
> up shop in a disused volcano. We have one of those at the end of our
> street,

I thought I was the only one with a New Zealand at the end of my street.

Dave

* [9fans] Speculation
@ 2006-03-09  6:30 Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2006-03-09  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

 > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/08/you_only_search_twice/

 >you'll see plan9 in there.

It's all very well seeing plan9 in there, but I'm more concerned about
the fact that Google is apparently planning to buy New Zealand and set
up shop in a disused volcano. We have one of those at the end of our
street, and I'm a bit worried about the effect of all this on property
prices in our neighbourhood. Does anyone on the list have any inside
info they'd care to share?

* [9fans] speculation
@ 2006-03-08 18:34 andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2006-03-08 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)