On 3/22/07, W B Hacker wrote: > Is this installed on its own partition? And if so, how formatted? > > And if not, is the underlying fs the OS X default hfs/hfs+, or is it FAT or UFS? The OS is backed by just one disk, formatted with the OS X default, but I'm not sure I see how that's relevant to the MacFUSE case... > Kris Maglione wrote: > > I'd be interested in the debugging output for files that actually work. > > Your initial debugging output shows an iounit of 0 on Ropen calls, and > > if that's accurate, finding out why would be of some use. 3 files attached: cat.works.txt: plumber gives accurate length, cat works as expected tail.works.txt: plumber gives accurate length, tail works as expected tail.screwy.txt: plumber hacked to return length of 1, tail gives output that is exactly the same as cat, except that the second char (the "l" in "plan9=/usr/local/plan9") is missing, as if it were "superseded" by the "p" from the length-1 read. Colin