* [9fans] OT: phonet?
@ 2008-12-25 15:55 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2008-12-25 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Mostly off-topic, but the newly released linux 2.6.28 talks about the
"Nokia phonet protocol". Google "helpfully" returns all sorts of
things with "phone" in it as a match to "phonet", making it a bit hard
to find more detailed protocol documentation. Anyone have a pointer to
anything more definitive than the phonet.txt in the linux kernel tree?

* Re: [9fans] OT: phonet?
@ 2008-12-25 18:58 ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2008-12-25 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

perhaps Russ's most excellent search engine helps? I know nothing
of this phonet of which you speak so I honestly don't know if this
is of any use.

http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&lr=&q=phonet+nokia&sbtn=Search

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] OT: phonet?
@ 2008-12-25 19:45   ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2008-12-25 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i highly recommend rsc's excellent search engine also.