From: Chuck Foreman <chuckf@arcor.de>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] install "out of physical memory"
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:28:19 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm going to try this swap enabler thing! Can somebody tell me where
the "swap" program is
and the correct syntax. I suspect I either have to add it to the
floppy or put it in a mountable/
executable place as proposed by Burton.
Once booted from the floppy ...could I remove the floppy and mount
the CD.-ROM in its place?
I'll also be playing with the installer to see if I can't trick the
graphics to work...

Any other tips ie  memory probing code ... etc would be helpful.

Thanks for all the feedback!!

Feeling a bit frustrated...