* Re: [9fans] how large is plan9 sys?
@ 2002-04-22 15:28 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-04-22 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

As mentioned on the web page, the distribution
archive is about 60MB.  All the papers in the
distribution are also at http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/doc

Russ

* Re: [9fans] how large is plan9 sys?
@ 2002-04-22 17:46 plan9
From: plan9 @ 2002-04-22 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

And the same /sys/doc/...

	is available in French (not finished).

	Everything Russ wrote about Installing, requirements, ... is translated.

	http://www.itic.ca/fr/sys/doc/index.html

"Russ Cox" <rsc@plan9.bell-labs.com> a crit dans le message news:<7179e6b7fcf64b2937f4985db7e682bc@plan9.bell-labs.com>...
> As mentioned on the web page, the distribution
> archive is about 60MB.  All the papers in the
> distribution are also at http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/doc
>
> Russ

* [9fans] how large is plan9 sys?
@ 2002-04-22  9:30 Quentin
From: Quentin @ 2002-04-22  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Who can tell me the size of plan9, I want to download the system, but
I am not sure about the size?
can anybody tell me where can I get the formal papers about plan9, not
including the papers in bell-labs?
thanks!