* [9fans] leak vs. KEMPT_MAGIC
@ 2005-03-16 12:52 Robert Raschke
From: Robert Raschke @ 2005-03-16 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I was trying out leak(1) and came across the need to mk pool.acid in
/sys/src/libc/port/.  I did that and then got this error from leak:
term% leak -s 8678 8679
<stdin>:2: (error) KEMPT_MAGIC used but not set

It looks as if KEMPT_MAGIC and UNKEMPT_MAGIC have been renamed to
ALLOC_MAGIC and UNALLOC_MAGIC respectively, in pool.c very recently.
I'll try renaming them in the acid leak and pool scripts and see if
that fixes things.

Robby

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-16 12:52 UTC | newest]