* [9fans] signal.h in APE for newbies
@ 2008-07-04  8:17 Fernan Bolando
       [not found] ` <a85d07977219d1010dd930280d4b013e@terzarima.net>
From: Fernan Bolando @ 2008-07-04  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi

Can anybody point me to a document discussing the signal handling in APE.

One of the program I am porting is using signal to intercept SIGFPE.
It works under linux, but after I ported it to plan9 it is no longer
working.
I was able to intercept SIGINT.

When I trigger a division by zero the handler is not called, I just
get trap 19 message.

fernan
--
http://www.fernski.com